Conclave Convention 2022, The Good Life!
The weekend will be full of chapter friendly competitions, bonding, Shabbat, getting to know Jewish teens from all around the region, and making memories and new friendships that are for sure to last.
Some highlights of the weekend include:
- AZA & BBG Separates
- Chapter vs Chapter Competitions
- Meaningful Shabbat and Havdallah celebrations
- Saturday night themed dance
- Regional Business Meetings
- Exclusive swag
- Friendship Circle and more!
ATTENDEES: This incredible weekend is open to any BBYO member in grades 8-12 in Mountain Region, BBYO staff and advisors.
REGISTRATION: Registration is open & will close on Friday, March 18th at midnight. Late registrations will be accepted based on availability. Last day to cancel with refund is March 21st.
SCHOLARSHIPS: Scholarships are available. The deadline to submit scholarship applications is Monday, March 7th at midnight. The scholarship form must be completed online at: https://bbyo.org/scholarship-form. Each family will be contacted, via email, by the regional office with the amount of scholarship awarded by Wednesday, March 16th. Once you accept the scholarship, the regional office will register you for the convention and then you can pay the balance. If you are requesting scholarship money, please do not register online until awards are announced.
HEALTH REQUIREMENTS AND FORMS: Beginning in August 2021, BBYO is requiring all teens, staff, and advisors attending any overnight programs (chapter, city, council, regional, and international programs) based in the United States to be fully vaccinated (vax date plus two weeks). Currently, Moderna, Pfizer, Astra Zeneca, or Johnson & Johnson are the accepted vaccines.
- If your teen attended a BBYO summer program and has already uploaded their vaccination card to CampDoc, BBYO will transfer that over to their MyBBYO account so you do not need to do anything
- If your teen did not attend a BBYO summer program, follow these steps:
- Go to bbyo.org and sign into your account
- Under program alerts, you will see vaccine acknowledgement with the name of each of your teens and a button for the waiver
- Click on complete waiver
- Please read through entire waiver, sign and click submit
- Reminder: this will NOT show up on a teen account only a parent account
BBYO works with CampDoc, the leading electronic health record system. All participants and parents are required to complete a health file before attending a BBYO convention. Once you have registered for the convention, you will receive an email inviting you to join CampDoc. Accept the invitation and complete or update all forms. These forms provide dietary, medical and other important information. Teens will not be allowed to attend without a complete profile.
ACCOMMODATIONS AND WHAT TO BRING: A detailed packing list will be sent out in the weeks leading up to convention. The weekend is Vegetarian, kosher style.
TRANSPORTATION: A transportation and logistics email will go out one week prior to convention and will include transportation info and timing for each city. Please note teens are never allowed to drive to BBYO conventions.
Get ready, get excited, and claim your spot today!
Questions? Please reach out to Tess Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $385.00+ More... - Less...
Until Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 8:00 pm
7290 S Price Rd
Tempe, AZ 85283