A Step by Step watercolor painting course, whereby you create a Watercolor painting by following a “teacher guided” how-to-do it format. Lisa will guide each step along the way, and guide you with steps to complete your painted work of art. Students will have individual attention during class.
Lisa loves teaching art to students! By combining her working artist background with teaching art, she is able give the best instruction to her students. Lisa specializes in reluctant learners, by offering them individual support and encouragement. No prior art experience required!
- Watercolors Palette set 8 or more, or Watercolors in tubes (items can be purchased at: Michael’s, JoAnne’s, Wall Mart) King Art, Sargent, Prang are all nice paints.
- Plastic paint palette for mixing colors (items can be purchased at: Dollar Tree, Michael’s, Wall Mart, JoAnne’s)
- Watercolor paper, or Mixed Media paper 11 x 14 Pad (items can be purchased at: Canson, Strathmore, or any Brand) other papers will warp and curl.
- 3-4 assorted Watercolor brushes with a flat brush and round brushes in the package. (items can be purchased at: Michael’s, Wall Mart, JoAnne’s- any brand)
- Water cup/can to wash brushes
- Paper towel
For questions on these classes, please contact Jennifer Brauner at firstname.lastname@example.org+ More... - Less...