Searching for that perfect location to host your school retreat, family reunion, corporate or business conference, special milestone celebration, large group venue and more?
- Camp Stein located in beautiful Prescott, Arizona offers a pristine, rustic outdoor camp setting with a backdrop showcasing the beautiful Bradshaw Mountains in the Prescott National Forest.
- Only 2 hours north of Phoenix, Camp Stein feels like being in paradise among the Pines!
- Camp features bunkhouse sleeping accommodations for groups up to 250, an indoor dining hall (equipped with A/V) able to accommodate large-format programming, and an outdoor covered picnic table area perfect for large-scale dining or larger group activities.
- Additional outdoor facilities include: two full-size tennis courts (with night lighting) available for pickleball too!, volleyball, basketball courts, baseball, sports field, frisbee golf, a swimming pool, low ropes courses (great for team-building!), a tiered seating chapel, and an open-air amphitheater with seating for 200+, and more.
- Camp boasts an indoor, full-size gymnasium rec center with two basketball courts, large performance stage with A/V and sound equipment, a lounge for smaller group dynamics, along with plenty of rooms for breakout sessions, meetings, dancing, singing, and fun team-building activities.
- Camp Stein is a one-stop ‘shop’ for all your rental and retreat needs!
- Customizable menus tailored specifically for your group are also available. From grilled cheese and tomato soup to roasted chicken and baked potatoes to higher-end dining, we’ve got you covered!
- Weekday and weekend rentals available. Let our team help you plan and customize your perfectly executed event at Camp Stein among the Prescott Pines!
Visit our website or call 480.951.0323 x 138 for more details. We look forward to working with you!
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishPhoenix assumes no responsibility for them. MORE