In a powerful display of unity and unwavering support for Israel, over 3,200 community members, both Jewish and non-Jewish, stood in solidarity with the Jewish community worldwide, and Israel, during last night’s greater Phoenix community gathering at the Ina Levine Jewish Community Campus. Hearing from clergy and community leaders & members who have relatives and friends in Israel, some of whom are on the front lines fighting for Israel’s safety, was such a beautiful way to feel connected and know we are making a difference.
Below please find a link to a video recording of last night’s gathering.
We want to thank our community partners for participating and/or spreading the word about the gathering. It was truly a remarkable sight to see and experience the unwavering support.
The people of Israel need us right now. Please consider a gift to one of the below organizations to help support those fighting on the front lines, those who have lost loved ones, and those suffering through these atrocities.
- The Jewish Federations of North America Emergency Campaign
- The Fund for Victims of Terror of the Jewish Agency for Israel, supported by The Jewish Federations of North America, provides immediate grants and ongoing support for terror victims and their families
- The Israel Resilience Campaign of the Jewish National Fund provides needed support for civilians fleeing Gaza envelope communities in the shadow of war
- The FIDF Emergency Campaign supports IDF soldiers and reservists called to serve
- AFMDA provides ambulances and other needed emergency medical support in Israel
We have received numerous inquiries for volunteer opportunities. At this point in time, our partners on the ground are still assessing their needs. As soon as we have more information from them, we will be sure to pass it on to you.
To donate to the Israel Emergency Relief Campaign, click the button below. 100% of donations goes to support victims of terror providing basic needs, support, and rebuilding infrastructure.
Am Yisrael Chai.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishPhoenix assumes no responsibility for them. MORE