As the glow of Hanukkah candles begin to shine bright, we encourage you to keep the sparkle an extra night by purchasing your tickets to Jewish Community Night at ZooLights, which will take place on December 16, 2023… just one night after the last candle is lit!
Organized by the Center for Jewish Philanthropy in partnership with dozens of local organizations and businesses across the Valley, this community-wide celebration set against the dazzling backdrop of ZooLights at the Phoenix Zoo, promises to extend the Hanukkah spirit and create lasting memories for all ages. Keep reading for your guide to the festivities, the exclusive perks of attending, and most importantly, your last chance to secure tickets before the deadline.
Your $25 per person ticket includes:
- Access to ZooLights for the night
- Special goodie bag filled with treats from sponsors and community partners
- Exclusive access to the new and upgraded Jewish Community area at The Desert Tents, featuring crafts, programming, entertainment, and more
Ages 2 and under are free
Deadline: The deadline for the special discounted price is Sunday, December 10.
Purchase Tickets: phoenixcjp.org/zoolights
- Join us at 7PM for a special community-wide Havdalah ceremony led by Rabbi Aviva Funke from the Bureau of Jewish Education.
- PJ Library will have plenty of crafts and a special story time with Miss Marcy at 6:30PM
- Enjoy a Selfie- Scavenger Hunt for a chance to win tickets to The Phoenix Zoo
- Get your face painted by the talented entertainers from Storybook Entertainment
- Release your inner artist at our craft tent thanks to the generous support of Rachel’s Young At Art Studio
- Snap a photo to capture all the fun at our Photo Booth provided by Picture This AZ!
- Be wowed by Chuck Field, a comedy ventriloquist, who is ready to perform for the whole family at 7:30PM.
- Musical Performance at 8 PM featuring Cantor Seth Ettinger from Congregation Beth Israel and Cantor Ross Wolman from Temple Chai
This event is a unique opportunity for all ages to come together, celebrating the joy of community in a vibrant and inclusive atmosphere. Exclusive performances, engaging activities, and the enchanting setting of ZooLights make this night truly extraordinary.
Jewish Community Night at ZooLights is crafted for all ages, welcoming friends and family to join in the festivities. The event caters to a diverse audience, ensuring there’s something for everyone. Only ticket holders can experience the Jewish Community area at The Desert Tents, where there will be something for every member of the family to enjoy.
This is your last chance to purchase tickets, as the special discounted price is only available until Sunday, December 10. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to access the exclusive Jewish Community Area at The Desert Tents.
Looking for a volunteer opportunity? Click here for details and a chance to receive $10 off your ZooLights ticket.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishPhoenix assumes no responsibility for them. MORE